Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair
** Important Availability Note **
Items not picked up in store will be drop shipped from Stokke's USA warehouse.
All drop ship orders are final sales and not-returnable.
Due to high demand all Stokke orders may take between 2-6 weeks for delivery.
Please call if you have questions prior to ordering, 503-916-0000.
Shipping unavailable to Hawaii and Alaska at this time.
Intelligent design that grows with the child providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your child to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you. The iconic Tripp Trapp® chair from Stokke was the first chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972.
Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of color choices match any décor.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 15.4 lbs / 7 kg
- Product dimensions (length x height x width)
in.: 19.3" x 31.1" x 18.1"
cm: 49cm x 79cm x 46cm