Please take a moment to read the following policy to understand how personal information is handled.
The Reasons why we collect personal information are:
- Black Wagon collects and uses your personal information to provide you with our excellent customer service and to share with you information about our products and services. When you opt in to receive our Black Wagon newsletters and/or be notified when merchandise arrives back in stock, your personal information can be used to keep you in the know with what's new in stock, special events and special and exclusive offers.
- Black Wagon may share your personal information with our vendor and shipping partners when shipping goods directly to you. The information we share with these vendors is for shipping and delivery purposes only, and we require these partners to maintain our high standards in honoring and ensuring the safety of your personal information.
- Black Wagon does not share our customers' credit card and billing information.
Black Wagon collects personal information in the the following ways:
- When you choose to be notified when merchandise comes back in stock
- When you choose to open an account by creating an User ID to make return shopping simpler, quicker and easier.
- When you place an order, so that we can ship to you and contact you by phone or e-mail regarding your order.
- Black Wagon does not collect credit card information. Once your order has been placed, we no longer have access to your credit card number details.
How your personal information is protected:
- Black Wagon uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and secure your credit card info as you send it to us.
- Black Wagon works with third-party partners that use technologies such as cookies and pixels to keep track of your activities on our website, and in order to serve you more relevant advertisements. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. Our third party partners use session cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate and enhance the experience of our site, and to monitor and evaluate our website’s operation and use.
- Our Advertising Partners also place persistent cookies on your device when you visit our website in order to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit their website or online service or websites in their networks.