Light blue, water repellent bomber jacket in 100% recycled polyester with a placement print of wavy rainbows on the front, sleeves and on the back. The jacket has elastic rib at the neck, hips and wrists. The jacket has been treated with a environmentally friendly, water and dirt repellent coating that does not contain chemicals like PFOS, PFOA , etc.
This Molo product contains recycled fibers from either pre- or post-consumer waste. By using recycled fibers instead of virgin fibers, we support the development of recycled material as well as helping our industry to become more circular.
Take a look at the rest of our Molo Collection here
- 100% Recycled Polyester from plastic bottles
- Water repellent
- No harmful chemicals
- Elastic rib at neck, wrist, waist
- Gentle cold water wash with similar colors
- Close zippers before wash.
- Wash inside out. Keep away from fire.
- Tumble dry at low heat for 15 min.. Remove from tumble dryer and hang to dry. Releases plastic microfibers into the environment during washing.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use softener.
The lining is made of recycled polyester, produced from reused plastic bottles and other post-consumer waste. The production of recycled polyester requires significantly fewer resources and emits less CO2. An environmentally friendly water- and dirt-repellent coating has been applied, without the use of chemicals like PFOS, PFOA, and similar substances."