Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set
**** Availability Note ****
Items not picked up in store will be drop shipped from Stokke's USA warehouse.
All drop ship orders are final sales and not-returnable.
Due to high demand all Stokke orders may take between 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Please call if you have questions prior to ordering, 503-916-0000.
Shipping unavailable to Hawaii and Alaska at this time.
*Can not guarantee before Christmas delivery*
Bring your newborn to the table and into the heart of your family.
The Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set is designed to encourage bonding from the very beginning. Comfortable and ergonomic, it cradles your newborn, lifting them to table height.
Now with 2 angle adjustable positions and excellent leg support, your little one is assured a cozy, nest-like environment they are sure to enjoy. This enables eye contact, promoting interaction during meals and gatherings around the table.
It's a great way to keep your baby close while building strong relationships with the whole family. Safe and simple to use, the Newborn Set can easily be attached and removed from the Tripp Trapp® chair.
Red-green indicators reassure you that it is mounted correctly while a 5-point safety harness with protective shoulder pads keep baby extra secure. The toy hanger lets your little one keep their favorite toy close at hand to keep them entertained while helping to stimulate their evolving motor skills. Suitable from newborn up to 9kg/20lbs.
- Enables the chair to be used from birth
- 5-point safety harness
- Ergonomic and spacious with optimal leg support
- Comfortably cradles your baby while allowing freedom of movement
- 2 positions for baby´s comfort with one-hand trigger for angle adjustment
- Suitable from newborn up to 9kg / 20lbs
- Red-green indicators turn green when it is mounted correctly on the Tripp Trapp® chair
- Perforated for optimal airflow
- Easy to use, no tools required to attach and remove it from the chair
- The comfortable upholstery can be removed and machine washed
- Fits any Tripp Trapp® chair produced after May 2003