PLAE Ty Shoe (fuschia/purple)
Availability: In Stock
Ty is the new kids classic. it’s got the function and flex to cross the monkey bars, stomp the playground, tackle the trees, and clean up for the family get-together. The Next Generation of Kids...
Ty is the new kids classic. it’s got the function and flex to cross the monkey bars, stomp the playground, tackle the trees, and clean up for the family get-together.
The Next Generation of Kids Shoes! Engineered by a podiatrist to put parents at ease, PLAE shoes promote natural movement allowing for the development of healthy feet, while at the same time allowing kids to express and style themselves with interchangeable velcro tabs. (ask us about our color options!)
Nylon & eco-friendly suede; water resistant, recycled plastic bottom.
- Custom Fit & Style wth interchangeable velcro tabs, in three differnet lengths
- Toe Guard protecting both the foot and shoe from toe drag
- Anataomically Formed Sole that follows the natural contour of a child's foot, which is mostly cartilage
- Active Traction under the ball of the foot to catch on loose gravel and dirt
- Machine Washable!
- Eco-Friendly Fabrication: solar-powered, fair-labor facilities that use recycled milk jugs (PET), ISO certified leathers, and water-based glues
- Flexible Soles promote natural movement
- Heel Pull-Tab makes it easy for little hands and fingers to get their shoes on
- Shock Absorbant, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, removable Eco-Ortholite™ insole (made from castor beans!) provdes superior protection with renewable resources