PLAE Max Hi-Top Shoe (grey)
Availability: In Stock
From air guitar to catching air on bikes, these are made for pushing your play to the limit with a side of spunk. Material -suede / leather Engineered by a...
From air guitar to catching air on bikes, these are made for pushing your play to the limit with a side of spunk.
Material -suede / leather
Engineered by a podiatrist to put parents at ease, PLAE shoes promote natural movement allowing for the development of healthy feet, while at the same time allowing kids to express and style themselves with interchangeable velcro tabs. (ask us about our color options!)
- Custom Fit & Style with interchangeable velcro tabs, in three different lengths
- Toe Guard protecting both the foot and shoe from toe drag
- Anataomically Formed Sole that follows the natural contour of a child's foot, which is mostly cartilage
- Active Traction under the ball of the foot to catch on loose gravel and dirt
- Spot Clean
- Eco-Friendly Fabrication: solar-powered, fair-labor facilities that use recycled milk jugs (PET), ISO certified leathers, and water-based glues
- Flexible Soles promote natural movement
- Heel Pull-Tab makes it easy for little hands and fingers to get their shoes on
- Shock Absorbent, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, removable Eco-Ortholite™ insole (made from castor beans!) provides superior protection with renewable resources