Oli & Carol Zoe the Zebra Bracelet Teether
Zoe the Zebra is a chewable bracelet meant for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handcrafted with black & white camouflage stripes to play in the African savannah with your little one.. It is hand painted with natural pigments making it 100% safe for kids to chew on while wearing it around the wrist! Your baby can wear this bracelet and chew on it all day long!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. This products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social projects.
Care: Simply wipe with soapy water and damp cloth