Roshambo Polarized Junior Shades (pink)
Availability: Out Of Stock
Zack and Slater are definitely going to fight over Kelly (again) when they see her in these 80s sunglasses. Jessie and Lisa are going to be so jealous! Non-scientifically tested...
Zack and Slater are definitely going to fight over Kelly (again) when they see her in these 80s sunglasses. Jessie and Lisa are going to be so jealous!
Non-scientifically tested to be the raddest shades in the universe. check out these kids pink sunglasses:
- polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes
- made in Italy and assembled in the USA
- material is specially designed with kids in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. soft and safe for faces, hands and mouths.
- certified BPA, lead, and latex free. small parts tested as safe for babies.
- so light they can float!
- the junior size fits ages 4+ years old, depending on head size.
- SIZE NOTE: the junior size fits a huge range of kids, sometimes as young as three, sometimes as old as teenagers... they are designed to start fitting most kids well around 4 years old, but no two heads are the same!