Under the Nile Fruit & Veggie Toys
The renowned Under the Nile collection of stuffed organic fruit and veggie toys is destined to be baby's favorite. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, they're safe for little foodies. Created to encourage healthy eating habits in babies and kids, this is the one time you want your kids to play with their food! Inspired by their own commitment to sustainable agriculture, their collection of fruit and veggies are STEM toys for future scientists and environmentalists.
Created by co-founder Janice Masoud, the initiative of these fruits and veggies is to provide safe and healthy work for women in rural Egypt. Each fruit and veggie is made by women of different villages in Egypt.
* Sustainably made from scraps from leftover clothing production
* Measurements: Apple 5", Banana 7", Broccoli 5", Carrot 7", Cherries 4", Eggplant 6" and Strawberry 6.5"
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- All products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly