Smile Baby Board Book
The perfect baby present and self-purchase for just the right moment in a baby and parent's life. Smile, Baby!'s playful text introduces babies to their faces and asks them to find their nose, ears, and eyes in the embedded mirror.
- DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE: Every book is conceived and written to address milestones in a baby's life, from fine motor skills to shape recognition and emotional awareness.
- TEACHES PARTS OF THE FACE AND MOTOR CONTROL: Using the embedded mirror, parents and babies can find different parts of the face and touch their noses, pat their cheeks, and blow baby a kiss.
- CUTE CHARACTERS: Evoking Richard Scarry's classic characters but for much younger readers, these adorable characters—from an artistic llama to a musical elephant and gardener octopus—teach toddler concepts while promoting socialization and community.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED FOR DISCERNING EYES: Bright, peppy colors and patterns make this series of books attractive for both babies and adults!
- MORE TITLES COMING: Beginning Baby will launch with 3 titles and publish 2–3 titles per season through 2022.
- Parents of babies and toddlers
- Uncles and aunts
- Teachers and educators at daycare and early childhood centers
- Anyone looking for the perfect baby shower gift