An A-Z collection of more than 200 quirky, brain-bending, endlessly fun, and unusually unusual puzzles. All you need are a sharp pencil and sharper wits! (An eraser wouldn’t be a bad idea, either.)
Ages: 8-12 years
- Solve word searches with themes like Spies, Movies, or the Wild West—and when you’re finished, write out the leftover letters to discover a hidden message.
- Can’t get enough of the addictive fun of Sudoku? Introducing Dicedoku, which uses dice to represent numbers.
- Just try saying (or even reading) this tongue twister three times fast: Guy gargoyle, girl gargoyle!
- Plus hidden pictures, crosswords, spot the mistakes, and many kinds of puzzles you’ve never seen before.
- Puzzlelopedia also contains special “Puzzle Breakers” for reading about anagrams, code breaking, oxymorons, palindromes, and other bamboozling conundrums.