Oli & Carol Iris the Hibiscus Teether Toy
Iris the Hibiscus is a teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its realistic design and bright colors will stimulate babies’ senses while chewing on a safe natural teether. Detailed textures will make kids discover the world that surrounds while teething and bath time.
This natural teether is easy-to-hang from a strap & take it everywhere you go!
By choosing this natural toy for babies, you are collaborating with the Butterfly Conservation organization that fights for the preservation of butterflies.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Care: Simply wipe with soapy water and damp cloth
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. This products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social projects.