Knit Planet Merino Wool Knit Sweater
An another essential but stylish piece in this Autumn Winter. This Wheat Shirt has simple silhouette but vivid texture, a scallop detail embellishes the collar.
- - Hand/Machine Wash Cold; Slow Spin
- - Gentle cycle with like colours
- - Have the garment inside-out and use wash bag if possible
- - Only None-Chlorine bleach when needed
- - Tumble dry low; Flat dry preferred to maintain shape of garment
- - Cool iron when needed
*Wool is an animal hair and it has cuticle scales. Wet washing, heat and agitation will expanded scales that shrieked clothes because the fibre intertwine and cling tighter together. This is also called felting. To make our merino collection easy to take care, we have done special treatments to our wool with anti-shrinking process by removing and smoothing the scales which allows garments to be machine washable. It also makes garments more durable and stretchy, even softer and more friendly to skins. You will feel the immediate difference by simply just touch the products.