It’s that time of year again! February 11th & 12th the Historic Mississippi Avenue Business Association and Mississippi Ave will be holding the 5th annual Small Shops Big Hearts event. We are super excited about this event and we have tons of great in store events planned all up and down the street:
- LAND GALLERY will have ‘69 Valentines: A Visual Tribute To The Magnetic Fields’ up.
SHE BOP will be giving out chocolates.
- PAXTON GATE is doing a New Deal Distillery tasting and a jewelry trunk show on the 11th. As well as a Honey, Mead & Bee Fest on the 12th.
- FLUTTER will be hosting Vetiver Designs jewelry trunk show and a Messina Bitters tasting.
PDXCHANGE is doing a free raffle—win a $25 in store gift card for the winner and their Valentine.
- VERDE COCINA will be featuring a dessert special from Rawdacious Desserts, a bubbly cranberry cocktail special, and all day happy hour.
- FLEX & FLOW are doing an Acro Yoga workshop sponsored by Portland Juice Co, with giveaways
- BLACK WAGON will be hosting a Valentine Pop Up Shop by Leo Valentino with champagne and cookies; proceeds go to the Children’s Cancer Association(CCA)
- HALF PINT – TBA
- MOLOKO will be serving chocolate martinis!
- PISTILS NURSERY will be offering 20% off plants with purchase of corresponding planter.
- GYPSY CHIC 20% off store discount, wine and cookies!
- OREGON DELI premium craft smoked meat variety packs for the meat lover in your life.